ESA Research activities 2013
ESA is happy to announce its Research activities for 2013: programmes of Studies, Grants and Masterclasses to support research in anaesthesiology, which are open to applicants in 2013.
- A new Call for Clinical Trial Network study proposals is now ongoing. The ESA offers administrative, technical, logistic and financial support. Submission deadline : 11 February 2013. More>
- The Meta-analysis Grant : 20.000 euro. Deadline for applications: 20 January 2013. More>
- ESA Draeger Prize 2013 : An annual prize of 10.000 euro. Deadline for applications: 1 February 2013. More>
- ESA Maquet Grant 2013: 10.000 euro research grant. Area of interest for 2013 : Low flow anesthesia - focusing on procedures, risks and benefits. Deadline for applications: 1 February 2013 More>
- The Masterclass on Clinical Research (chaired by EUSOS Chief Investigator) is a workshop dedicated to acquire skills for designing and interpreting clinical research, producing a detailed research protocol, etc. Held in Brussels on 5-7 March 2013. Deadline for applications: 12 February 2013. More>
- The Masterclass on Clinical Trials &Clinical Epidemiology is an advanced scientific workshop dedicated to refresh knowledge on design and analysis of clinical studies and to update on important latest developments in design and analysis. Held in Brussels on 31 October-2 November 2013. Deadline for applications: 5 July 2013. More>
- Masterclass on Scientific Writing: November 2013. More information to be coming soon.
Should you have any additional questions regarding these programmes, please do not hesitate to contact the ESA Research Department (Benoit Plichon and Brigitte Leva) at firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +32 2 743 32 91 / +32 2 210 94 14 .